Comment on a colleague's work No.2:

A Basket of Deplorables Won Trump the Presidency

This is an interesting editorial for me to read. Reading my classmate's post, I agree with her that regardless of which party you represent, you should not be bias and tag the other side of the competitor with racist label. 

Personally, I am not a supporter of Trump and have a neutral opinion about Mrs. Clinton. "Basket of deplorables” are people, who are “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic," according to Mrs. Clinton's definition. She obviously puts herself one step down and does not make her be a better image than that of Trump. 
A few qualities of a great leader can include patience, diligence, truthfulness, courage, confidence, and self-control. I also hope to see those qualities in a new president of the U.S.





.

Comments